Welcome to Ravensong B&B! I’m your hostess Barbara Chamberlin, local musician/ singer/songwriter/choir director/music teacher.
The Ravensong B&B is a lovely house in the quiet suburb of Riverdale – only 5 minutes by car or a 20 minute walk from the downtown area of Whitehorse. It’s minutes away from many tourist attractions in Whitehorse. There are 3 different suites that are being rented out during the summer. They are all fully furnished, include cable TV, free internet, access to the deck, and other amenities listed below. Here’s a quick description of them, but do go to their pages as you will get pics and more complete information on each of them..
- The Sienna room is the only room rented out year around. It’s good for 1-2 people.
- The Ravensong Suite is a 2 bedroom full kitchen suite that is good for 4+ people. It’s only rented out occasionally and quite often for anywhere from 6 weeks to a year.
- The Bluebell room is a room in the main part of the house and is shared with the owner, myself.
Each suite has the following amenities:
- Wireless internet
- Feather comforters
- Hypo-allergenic bedding also available
- Window blackout
- Quiet residential neighborhood
- VISA or Mastercard
- Patio and BBQ
- Hypo-allergenic and health conscious cleaning products used
- No smoking
I am open all year except for times that are blocked off on my calendar. I also go through Booking.com, Airbnb, and Expedia.com if you prefer to go that way. I do sometimes have some great helpers to assist that help me out and also get good ratings. If this might bother you, let me know.
Contact information: home (867) 667-4059 Whitehorse cell: 867 335-5213
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org